[MlMt] Handling “[Gmail]/All Mail” gracefully

Dries Geeroms d at driesgeeroms.com
Wed Oct 30 07:45:20 EDT 2013

Didn't have any missing. Compared the counts to gmail and everything matched up.  I knew the count was off before but didn't care too much.

Just realised that I might try the All Mail after all since I can't change the archive folder for Mail on iOS 7 (when using google accounts, filed bug with apple).
Will let you know how this goes.

Sent from my iPhone