[MlMt] Handling “[Gmail]/All Mail” gracefully

Wed Oct 30 07:31:36 EDT 2013

On 30 Oct 2013, at 12:12, Dries Geeroms wrote:

> This worked fine for me. The All Mail folder showed a few emails that
> weren't in other folders. Moved them to archive or others.
>
> Not sure if I want to use All Mail as archive though, now that I've
> got my set up.

Yes, this is mostly to make it simpler for new users and if you ever
archive messages using the Gmail web interface.

> Anything specific you want me to test for, Benny?

I am mainly concerned about any unexpected/wrong/missing messages in the
“[Gmail]/All Mail” mailbox. Also, as part of this feature I enabled
an experimental IMAP feature known as CONDSTORE. It changes how MailMate
checks for new messages (for servers that supports it and Gmail has
recently added support for it).

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014