[MlMt] Future Feature Thoughts (was Crowd Funding 2014)

Wed Oct 30 07:10:36 EDT 2013

On 30 Oct 2013, at 11:56, Jason Davies wrote:

> The closest I've found is emailganizer, with another very helpful
> developer and amazing filing/customisation. In fact, the only problem
> I have these days - apart from our buggy server - is that when I send
> stuff to omnifocus, Mailmate and emailganizer have different URL
> schemes to retrieve the messages. If they could somehow
> cross-reference...! (yes, I realise this is pretty unlikely)

MailMate copies the behavior of Apple Mail (to make them work together).
This is the (undocumented) `message:` URL scheme. In theory, I guess
MailMate could also support the URL scheme of emailganizer, but that
won't make the `message:` URL scheme work with emailganizer. Hmm, maybe
the solution is to make it configurable in MailMate how a URL link is
created... Interesting problem :-)

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014