[MlMt] Future Feature Thoughts (was Crowd Funding 2014)

Jason Davies ophiochos at me.com
Wed Oct 30 06:56:09 EDT 2013

On 30 Oct 2013, at 10:49, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> I'm also thinking about a companion Android and/or IOS client.
>

> That is something I can quite definitely put in the “bluesky”
> category. It would be nice, but it is also very unlikely to happen
> both in the near and distant future.

The closest I've found is emailganizer, with another very helpful
developer and amazing filing/customisation. In fact, the only problem I
have these days - apart from our buggy server - is that when I send
stuff to omnifocus, Mailmate and emailganizer have different URL schemes
to retrieve the messages. If they could somehow cross-reference...!
(yes, I realise this is pretty unlikely)