[MlMt] mailMate unusable due to server error messages/dialog windows

Fri Oct 25 07:14:25 EDT 2013

Hi Jason,

On 25 Oct 2013, at 12:51, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> In this case, I guess clicking “Always Ignore” could/should ensure
> that the window is not shown again for any other messages in the same
> mailbox.

Looking at the code, it appears that “Always Ignore” should actually
already do that for any mailbox in the same account. I've fixed a bug in
the code, but it's not so easily tested and I'm hoping you'll try it out
for me. I also shortened the list of UIDs displayed in the window.

You can fetch the test version by holding down ⌥ when clicking
“Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane (r3804).

Thanks in advance.

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014