[MlMt] mailMate unusable due to server error messages/dialog windows

Jason Davies ophiochos at me.com
Fri Oct 25 19:38:03 EDT 2013

On 25 Oct 2013, at 12:14, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Looking at the code, it appears that “Always Ignore” should
> actually already do that for any mailbox in the same account. I've
> fixed a bug in the code, but it's not so easily tested and I'm hoping
> you'll try it out for me. I also shortened the list of UIDs displayed
> in the window.

Many thanks for the almost immediate fix (wow!). I've downloaded (and
confused myself by going home and going through it all again there on
the same account) so I'll let you know if it seems to do the same thing.

But I'm not so far getting any log (apparently) when I hold down shift.
Where will it be saved/appear?

Given how these have suddenly appeared all day, should I suspect some
kind of corruption on the account? (I guess that means downloading them
locally, clearing it out then putting it back? How does one fix an IMAP
account?)

cheers