[MlMt] Crowd Funding 2014

Jason Davies ophiochos at me.com
Mon Oct 21 15:45:03 EDT 2013

On 21 Oct 2013, at 15:44, Zvi Biener wrote:

> I like the nascent marketing idea: MailMate is the hacker's email
> client.

I keep wondering how to get Mailmate-awareness to the old Mailsmith
crowd, formerly sold by Bare Bones. THat also hit the point it could not
support itself full-time but also ran aground because of IMAP being too
complex to implement without a rewrite. It seems a bit rude to mention
it on their list...;) But they are very similar in ethos, if different
in implementation.