[MlMt] Condition today

MailMate v6qsqbtk5f at snkmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:03:15 EDT 2013

I'd like to add my two cents if you don't mind.

I too would like to some generalization options. I would like to use MM
for my wife, her needs are simpler than mine but the following
generalizations would be extremely helpful to her.

Today		- Arrived/Sent sometime between 0000 & 2400 hours
Yesterday	- Arrived/Sent sometime between 0000 & 2400 hours on the day
before today
This week	- Arrived/Sent sometime in the current week (Sun-Mon or
Mon-Sun, user preference)
Last week	- Arrived/Sent sometime in the previous week (Sun-Mon or
Mon-Sun, user preference)
This month	- Arrived/Sent in the current month
Last month	- Arrived/Sent in the previous month

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

On 14 Oct 2013, at 4:32, Benny Kjær Nielsen mailinglist-at-freron.com