[MlMt] Set From: field depending on recipient address

Alberto Caporro acaporro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 11:29:33 EDT 2013

Hi Benny,

if I remember correctly, the From address auto-selection used to work only
if sent email were kept in the "Sent" folder; I'm not sure if you made any
change to that, but in my experience (I keep sent emails in the relevant
folders, not in Sent) it is still not working.

There are recipients I send emails to multiple time every day, and the
wrong From address is still selected (actually, I'm quite sure I never sent
them any email from any other address).

Regards,
Alberto