[MlMt] Set From: field depending on recipient address

Wed Oct 9 14:01:04 EDT 2013

On 9 Oct 2013, at 17:29, Alberto Caporro wrote:

> if I remember correctly, the From address auto-selection used to work
> only
> if sent email were kept in the "Sent" folder; I'm not sure if you made
> any
> change to that, but in my experience (I keep sent emails in the
> relevant
> folders, not in Sent) it is still not working.

I did change that at some point, but derivation was still flaky.

> There are recipients I send emails to multiple time every day, and the
> wrong From address is still selected (actually, I'm quite sure I never
> sent
> them any email from any other address).

You also reported a problem in [this
ticket](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/454). The
latest test release should have improved that behavior, but I'll welcome
any feedback on that.

One problem I have just realized: When testing I often send replies to
messages from myself. In that case the from-detection is too aggressive,
but I could probably make an exception for this special-case.