[MlMt] Set From: field depending on recipient address

Igor Karpov igor.karpov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:00:52 EDT 2013

Hi!

It would be great to have a possibility to set From: field to some different address depending on recipient address.
For example, I have to send requests to our data center support using 'sys at mycompany.com' instead of usual 'me at mycompany.com', otherwise their robot declines the letter. As far as I understand, Identities consider I have a different IMAP account for each of them, so it is not what I want. 'sys@' in this case is Google Apps alias or something like this.

For now I have to launch Firefox each time I need to send such letter.

Regards,
Igor