[MlMt] Dock counter size

Tue Oct 1 11:28:03 EDT 2013

On 1 Oct 2013, at 17:05, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

> Is there a way (hidden preference or otherwise) to change the size of
> the dock counters?

Sorry, but no.

> I find mine a little too small to be glance-ably useful, but I don't
> want to make the Dock bigger just to scale up the counters.

Ok, but making them bigger in MailMate is only going to help if you have
no other applications with dock counters (that you need to see).

> If there isn't a way, I'm happy to file an enhancement request.

I'll consider this email a request. You are the first to ask, but a
quick look at my code indicates that it would be fairly trivial to add a
hidden preference. The font (and size) used is hardcoded, but it seems
everything else is done relative to the hardcoded font.