[MlMt] Dock counter size

Tue Oct 1 11:41:28 EDT 2013

On 1 Oct 2013, at 17:28, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> If there isn't a way, I'm happy to file an enhancement request.
>
> I'll consider this email a request. You are the first to ask, but a
> quick look at my code indicates that it would be fairly trivial to add
> a hidden preference. The font (and size) used is hardcoded, but it
> seems everything else is done relative to the hardcoded font.

It was trivial to add. You can control it like this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDockCounterFontSize -float 48.0

The default is 24.0 which means the counters are going to overlap with
the setting above if you use more than 1 counter (or maybe 2 if they are
in opposite corners).

If all goes well there is a test version (r3747) in a few minutes (hold
down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane).