[MlMt] Attaching messages to other messages

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Oct 1 03:39:27 EDT 2013

Hi Alasdair,

can you elaborate?  It appears to work for me just as you expected it to
(I just dragged your message into an already open composer window and,
sure enough, composer (and preview) showed that messages as an
attachment.)

Cheers,
   --Torsten

On 1 Oct 2013, at 7:46, Alasdair Muckart wrote (with possible
deletions):