[MlMt] Attaching messages to other messages

Alasdair Muckart alasdair at muckart.net
Tue Oct 1 01:46:24 EDT 2013

I think I have found a bug, or at least a behaviour that isn't as I
expect.

I can select a message and choose "forward as attachment" and it appears
in a new message as an attachment just fine, but if I already have the
composer open and drag a message from the message list into the composer
window it doesn't attach.

Is this expected behaviour, and is there another way to do this?

Thanks.

--
Alasdair Muckart | William de Wyke | http://wherearetheelves.net
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a