[MlMt] Unable to purge deleted mails in trash folder

Sun Nov 24 03:33:24 EST 2013

On 23 Nov 2013, at 23:01, Bjarne Dahlin wrote:

> I will try using the UID setting for trash and keep a lookout.

Thanks.

> I didn't get as far as reading them on disk. Tried the rebuild DB-tip
> and it was cleared.

For the record, whenever a rebuild is needed then it is the result of a
MailMate bug and therefore I am very interested in finding out how it
happened. (The only exception is when restoring database index files
from a backup — this can, in theory and practice, result in a
corrupted database.)

> I will go back to all these suggestions and try them if this problem
> ever occurs again.

Thanks.