[MlMt] Unable to purge deleted mails in trash folder

Bjarne Dahlin bjarne at dahlinstudios.se
Sun Nov 24 07:17:05 EST 2013

Thank you for the explanation on the database related to bugs.
I will keep that in mind. Can't say I've experienced buggy behavior from
MailMate. My biggest issue, which you resolved for me, was setting
correct type for the Trash folder. Maybe that was related to mails
getting stuck in there, but I cannot say for sure.

MailMate runs smooth and correctly for my needs for now (part from not
remembering images on mail flagged as not junk) but this I can work
with. I use eMClient on Windows 8.1 and Mail on iPhone. All these
clients work well now, and I can be as productive as ever possible.

Thank you for a great Mac app that I can rely on. Means a lot to me.

Hälsningar / Regards
/Bjarne
Bjarne Dahlin
Dahlin Studios