[MlMt] Unable to purge deleted mails in trash folder

Bjarne Dahlin bjarne at dahlinstudios.se
Sat Nov 23 17:01:13 EST 2013

Hi Benny,
I will try using the UID setting for trash and keep a lookout.

I'm not sure why these got caught in the trash bin. When a message was
selected, and I hit delete, the cursor jumped to another. Pressing
delete made it jump back to the previous.

I got a tip about terminal command to rebuild the database from user
"Ed". That cleared it all for me, and I no longer have any mail locked
in trash bin. The dates ranged from end of October to start of November,
but other than that I don't know of any similarity between them.

I didn't get as far as reading them on disk. Tried the rebuild DB-tip
and it was cleared.
I will go back to all these suggestions and try them if this problem
ever occurs again.

Right now I'm happy with a working/clean folder structure - happy
customer :-)
Hälsningar / Regards
/Bjarne
Bjarne Dahlin