[MlMt] Unable to purge deleted mails in trash folder

Sat Nov 23 15:39:02 EST 2013

On 23 Nov 2013, at 19:25, Bjarne Dahlin wrote:

> I have 13 emails in my trash folder that MailMate refuses to
> purge/remove.
> They don't show up in other clients (IMAP) and neither in webmail
> client.

You can enable the “UID” column in the messages outline. That'll
tell us if MailMate thinks the messages exist on the server (I'm
guessing no).

> Seems there's som caching going on that I cannot figure out.
> Where should I start looking for a way to purge this folder/mailbox?

Is there anything special about these messages. Can you read them in
full? Do they exist on disk? (The so-called proxy icon in the window
title is a shortcut to the file location of a message, but note that it
does *not* help to delete the file on disk.)

Do you have any idea when these messages got into this state?