[MlMt] How to specify Gmail's Important tag?

Jonathan Clark jonathan at clarksonline.me.uk
Mon Nov 18 11:45:43 EST 2013

I'm using Gmail under the hood, and I'd like to construct a smart
mailbox in MM that shows either flagged or unread items that are marked
with Gmail's Important tag (the yellow icon that's a cross between a
rectangle and a lozenge). I can't see that appearing as an option in the
Conditions part of the Smart Mailbox definition window. Is it possible?

I can imagine later wanting to extend this to distinguishing between the
tabs in Gmail's new-look interface: Primary / Social / Promotions /
Updates / Forums.

(I've checked the archive, and can't seem to find this covered before.
Apologies if I haven't looked closely enough.)

Thanks,

-- Jonathan