[MlMt] Sync only header

Sun Nov 17 13:47:51 EST 2013

On 17 Nov 2013, at 15:57, Tobias Kirchhofer wrote:

> One reason why i look for a replacement for mail.app since Mavericks
> is the lack of an option to decide if only the header is synced but
> not the full email.
>
> Could it be possible to include an option like this in the next
> version of Mailmate?

Possible, yes. Likely, no. I would like to offer more flexibility with
regard to how much is fetched, but it's not a high priority item. Right
now, MailMate is a fully offline IMAP email client only.

Your request though is probably what would be easiest to implement
(compared to, e.g., not fetching attachments). When I have more time
I'll check how much work it would require.