[MlMt] How to specify Gmail's Important tag?

Jeffrey Horn jeff at jrhorn.me
Mon Nov 18 13:06:27 EST 2013

On 18 Nov 2013, at 11:45, Jonathan Clark wrote:

> I'm using Gmail under the hood, and I'd like to construct a smart
> mailbox in MM that shows either flagged or unread items that are
> marked with Gmail's Important tag (the yellow icon that's a cross
> between a rectangle and a lozenge). I can't see that appearing as an
> option in the Conditions part of the Smart Mailbox definition window.
> Is it possible?

I'm just guessing, but I suspect this is saved as a virtual header in
Gmail. Might want to research that. When creating a smart mailbox
condition, click "Other" at the bottom of the drop down. I see
"Importance" listed, but don't know how it would work since I've moved
away from Gmail recently.

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://hello.jrhorn.me/