[MlMt] gpg2 error re OpenPGP messages

MailMate v6qsqbtk5f at snkmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:22:08 EST 2013

Hi All,

Well I for one really appreciate this thread. I too got that message but
haven't had time to research what to do about it, so thanks to all for
the info and the education.

And Benny, if I get a vote, I say leave the default as it is, on by
default. Otherwise I would still be oblivious to this whole PGP GPGTools
issue.

Much appreciated

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

On 14 Nov 2013, at 14:29, Benny Kjær Nielsen mailinglist-at-freron.com