[MlMt] Too many logins?

Will Styler will at savethevowels.org
Thu Nov 14 16:02:26 EST 2013

Looking at it again, now that my hour has expired, I'm getting, in addition to the IDLE,

"I0 Capability" then "I5 Logout" over and over again.  There are occasional: "Failed to Select Mailbox 'Drafts' errors in that I0/I5 vacillation's logs.  Which is odd, because that mailbox does exist.

C: I4 SELECT Drafts (CONDSTORE)
S: I4 NO Mailbox does not exist
Error: Server response: “I4 NO Mailbox does not exist”. Command attempted: “I4 SELECT Drafts (CONDSTORE)”.
Error: Failed to select mailbox 'Drafts'

Does that provide more info?

Thanks!

Will