[MlMt] Too many logins?

Thu Nov 14 16:08:30 EST 2013

On 14 Nov 2013, at 22:02, Will Styler wrote:

> Looking at it again, now that my hour has expired, I'm getting, in
> addition to the IDLE,
>
> "I0 Capability" then "I5 Logout" over and over again.

Oh, so it is a busy loop bug. Thanks for reporting this.

> There are occasional: "Failed to Select Mailbox 'Drafts' errors in
> that I0/I5 vacillation's logs.  Which is odd, because that mailbox
> does exist.
>
> C: I4 SELECT Drafts (CONDSTORE)
> S: I4 NO Mailbox does not exist
> Error: Server response: “I4 NO Mailbox does not exist”. Command
> attempted: “I4 SELECT Drafts (CONDSTORE)”.
> Error: Failed to select mailbox 'Drafts'
>
> Does that provide more info?

Yes, MailMate does the wrong thing. It should be `INBOX/Drafts` for that
server. You might be able to fix it by looking at this file:

     ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist

Look for the `drafts` key (if there is one). But I would of course like
to find out how it got into this state (the tricky part). And I should
also look into why it busy-looped instead of failing after a few
attempts (the easy part I hope).

Sorry about the inconvenience.