[MlMt] Future plans?

Tue May 28 10:37:41 EDT 2013

On 28 May 2013, at 1:11, Dries Geeroms wrote:

>> The first one is what I'm currently working on and the other one has
>> been partly implemented for a long time, but it still needs some
>> work. I, arrogantly, expect “Commands” to be the mother of all
>> features in MailMate. We'll see, but at least the features above are
>> going to
>> make MailMate what I had originally planned for
>> version 1.0 :-)
>
> Hell yeah! License bought. That should be some extra motivation;)

Much appreciated!

> And no I won't be disappointed if it's not ready tomorrow;-)

Even more appreciated ;-)

For anyone using the latest test versions. I've fixed a few more things,
but most importantly, editing a smart mailbox with submailbox settings
is now much(!) faster than before. (Settings generating more than 10K
submailboxes can still take a few seconds.) It is probably more fun to
play with now. Here is a direct link:
http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r3438.tbz