[MlMt] Offline directories

Vincent Noel vincent.noel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:42:58 UTC 2013

Hello benny,

Am I right then in thinking that moving messages out of the inbox into an
Archive folder does not help mailmate ? Any message has the same load on
mailmate, whatever its location on the imap server?

Is there any way to help mailmate then, apart from deleting the messages
altogether? If I intend to keep very old messages (say older than 10 years)
for reference, what is the best way to do it?

Cheers,
V.