[MlMt] message:// links

Wed Feb 27 15:36:46 UTC 2013

On 27 Feb 2013, at 22:29, Erik Mueller-Harder wrote:

> This is interesting:  I wonder what’s different about your system,
> Amiram.  Everything I’ve tried here has resulted in the same results
> that Zvi is seeing.
>
> - I’ve un-set and re-set MailMate as the default e-mail app in
> Mail’s preferences.

The solution is to do this using MailMate instead. In the General
preferences pane (⌘,). This thread shows that MailMate should
automatically detect that the user has set MailMate as the default
`mailto:` application and then offer to do the same for `message:`,
`mid:`, and `cid:` (if they are not assigned to MailMate). Unfortunately
the developer seems to still be on vacation ;-)