[MlMt] message:// links

Erik Mueller-Harder edmh2011 at erikmh.org
Wed Feb 27 15:29:23 UTC 2013

This is interesting:  I wonder what’s different about your system,
Amiram.  Everything I’ve tried here has resulted in the same results
that Zvi is seeing.

- I’ve un-set and re-set MailMate as the default e-mail app in
Mail’s preferences.

- I’ve set MailMate as the “Open with” application for .eml files
in the Finder via Get-Info.

- I’ve rebuilt the launch services database with TinkerTool.

- I’ve logged out and in again, just in case.

Regardless, message links of the form `message://…` insist on bringing
up Mail, which is then unable to deal with them.

FWIW, I have MailMate 1.5.2 running on OS X 10.8.2.

— Erik

[Vermont Softworks, LLC](http://vermontsoftworks.com/)
Cabot, Vermont