[MlMt] Ordering of messages in a conversation

Sun Feb 3 14:27:26 UTC 2013

On 3 Feb 2013, at 14:42, Mateusz Parzonka wrote:

>>> I can provide screenshots. (In this context i've noted that the
>>> distortion mode does not distort the first message in a displayed
>>> selection [conversation], and does does not distort the addresses
>>> and the subjects of the other messages.)
>>
>> Are you sure it's that weird? To me it looks like headers are simply
>> not distorted when viewing multiple messages.
>
> "Weird" depends on the intention of the distortion mode :-) It is a
> bonus-feature not found anywhere else, so I don't want to complain
> about it. I just thought, the intention was GUI-debugging and demoing
> without revealing private information.

It is. By “weird” I was referring to your description which sounded
to me like distortion was handled differently for the first message than
for the other messages. The headers not being distorted when multiple
messages are selected is a bug although not a high-priority one.

Oh well, now I fixed it :-)