[MlMt] Mailmate crashes when importing mbox archive

Thu Dec 26 03:56:27 EST 2013

On 25 Dec 2013, at 23:15, Pedro Lobo wrote:

> Benny will be able to answer this more precisely, but from what I
> understand, MailMate can't/won't import an mbox file since it's an
> IMAP client.

That's not entirely correct. MailMate can import messages/mboxes, but
only to put them into an IMAP account. There is no (supported) way to
import to a local archive of messages.

@Bram: Thanks for the example. I believe I have recently received
another report about a crash on importing an mbox-file. Maybe it's an
old bug or maybe I've recently introduced a new bug, but in any case
I'll look into it when I have a bit more time. I'll get back to you if I
need more information.