[MlMt] Mailmate crashes when importing mbox archive

Mon Dec 30 07:44:37 EST 2013

On 26 Dec 2013, at 9:56, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> @Bram: Thanks for the example. I believe I have recently received
> another report about a crash on importing an mbox-file. Maybe it's an
> old bug or maybe I've recently introduced a new bug, but in any case
> I'll look into it when I have a bit more time. I'll get back to you if
> I need more information.

Please try again with the latest test release (hold down ⌥ when
clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane). I've
fixed a [related
bug](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672-mailmate/tickets/535).
If it still crashes for any of you then I would appreciate example files
(as small as possible to reproduce the issue).