[MlMt] Query, icloud and exchange accounts

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 06:26:31 EST 2013

Good morning,

Now that I've used MM on about half my email accounts for 5 days, I
thought this morning to bring the rest over from Apple Mail. When I
selected "import accounts..."  two of my accounts aren't on the list.
One is a @me.com (icloud.com etc.).  The other is an Exchange server
account.

For reasons too convoluted to go into I use an alias of the actual apple
iCloud account.  Is there a reason that these accounts aren't showing
up? Can I simply import manually?

Thanks
Annamarie

P.S. Who is very much liking MM and working on learning to use email
differently!