[MlMt] moveToMailbox keybindings w/ Gmail-hosted IMAP

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Fri Dec 20 11:44:28 EST 2013

Benny,

   Thanks for the clue of looking in the Sources.plist file.  This shows
how MailMate sees the imap account in question.  Instead of the expected
/ assumed 'imap://first.last@server.com', what I saw instead was
'imap://first.last%40server.com@imapserver.server.com'

   Once I changed the keybinding to use this format, it worked as
expected.

   Maybe the use of an alias to represent this string might be handy?

Thanks for the help!

--
Steve Mayer
smayer69 at me.com