[MlMt] Query, icloud and exchange accounts

Sat Dec 21 09:29:56 EST 2013

On 21 Dec 2013, at 12:26, Annamarie wrote:

> Now that I've used MM on about half my email accounts for 5 days, I
> thought this morning to bring the rest over from Apple Mail. When I
> selected "import accounts..."  two of my accounts aren't on the list.
> One is a @me.com (icloud.com etc.).

OS X handles iCloud accounts differently than other accounts and
MailMate does not always find the settings from Mail.app (there is no
standardized way to get these settings). It is probably best if you do
it manually using “File ▸ Add IMAP Account...”. The IMAP settings
for iCloud can be found [here](http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4864).

> The other is an Exchange server account.

MailMate does not support Exchange unless IMAP access has been enabled
for the server. You need to ask your Exchange provider about that.

> P.S. Who is very much liking MM and working on learning to use email
> differently!

I'm glad you like it. I hope you can get your Exchange account working
as well. (iCloud should most certainly work.)