[MlMt] moveToMailbox keybindings w/ Gmail-hosted IMAP

Jonathan Clark jonathan at clarksonline.me.uk
Wed Dec 18 18:26:20 EST 2013

I've picked up this same idea, and am trying to use it with different
keybindings, also with the Gmail keybinding active. Unfortunately none
of the following seem to work as hoped, even after a re-start.

     "1" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "_todo" );
     "@1" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "_todo" );	// ie, cmd-1
     "@!" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "_todo" );	// ie, cmd-shift-1

Pressing 1 moves between the two most recent messages in the list
instead.
Cmd-Shift-1 moves between the two most recent messages in the list, it
seems.
Cmd-1 is bound to View->Layout->Correspondence.

The longer form of the tag/folder name doesn't work either:

	"1" = ( "moveToMailbox:",
"imap://jonathan%40clarksonline.me.uk@imap.gmail.com/_todo" );

As far as I can tell none of these codes are found in any of the system
or user plists. So this has me confused. What am I missing?

Thanks,

-- Jonathan