[MlMt] moveToMailbox keybindings w/ Gmail-hosted IMAP

Thu Dec 19 04:09:28 EST 2013

On 19 Dec 2013, at 0:26, Jonathan Clark wrote:

> I've picked up this same idea, and am trying to use it with different
> keybindings, also with the Gmail keybinding active. Unfortunately none
> of the following seem to work as hoped, even after a re-start.
>
> 	"1" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "_todo" );

You should use `/_todo` to indicate that it's an account-relative path
(otherwise MailMate thinks it's an unknown shorthand for a standard
mailbox such as drafts, sent, etc.).

> The longer form of the tag/folder name doesn't work either:
>
> 	"1" = ( "moveToMailbox:",
> "imap://jonathan%40clarksonline.me.uk@imap.gmail.com/_todo" );

Hmm, not sure why that would fail. Maybe something else is not working
right.

> As far as I can tell none of these codes are found in any of the
> system or user plists. So this has me confused. What am I missing?

Let me know if prefixing with `/` does not work. Then we'll take it from
there.