[MlMt] Mailmate will not sent messages

Jason Davies ophiochos at me.com
Mon Dec 16 05:59:14 EST 2013

On 16 Dec 2013, at 9:41, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Check the SMTP settings of each account (File ▸ Edit IMAP
> Account...). It sounds like one of your accounts have missing or wrong
> SMTP settings.

I've been having similar things happen, erratically. It was flushed out
when I tried to consolidate my three Sent folders (e.g. iPhone apps were
using different ones). I copied everything from Sent Messages to Sent
and then got messages from people saying 'how come I got this today? You
wrote it a week ago.' My machine regularly has to Try Later because
requests timed out and it looks like something is not working about
checking emails have actually been sent.