[MlMt] Mailmate will not sent messages

Mon Dec 16 04:41:16 EST 2013

On 16 Dec 2013, at 9:49, Karl Erik Jessen wrote:

> It seems like it is the content of the forwarded/replied message that
> triggers this, but I am not sure, and can't find any pattern in this
> behavior.

I don't think the content plays a role. If it did then I think you would
see an error message.

> Where should I look to solve this problem

Check the SMTP settings of each account (File ▸ Edit IMAP Account...).
It sounds like one of your accounts have missing or wrong SMTP settings.

You can also open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0) to follow the activity
on the SMTP connections. Open it before trying to send a message. Maybe
it can provide a hint.

Let me know if you cannot resolve the issue.