[MlMt] Mailmate will not sent messages

Karl Erik Jessen karl.erik at jessens.org
Mon Dec 16 03:49:59 EST 2013

Hi

Sometimes - mostly when forwarding and replying to messages - MailMate
won't send the messages. They stays in the Drafts folder with "Pending
submission" in the State column and "not available" in the Pending
Submission column

The behavior is seen on Google Apps accounts - most often on a paid one,
but also on a free Google Apps account.

Setting Send later to some time in the future does not work: When the
Send Later time is reached the Pending submission column says "now" for
about a minute and after that it starts to show when the message should
have been send ("x minutes ago")

It seems like it is the content of the forwarded/replied message that
triggers this, but I am not sure, and can't find any pattern in this
behavior.

Where should I look to solve this problem

/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum Denmark