[MlMt] Changes to support x-real-to, x-envelope-to and envelope-to as a single condition

Wed Dec 4 05:13:30 EST 2013

On 4 Dec 2013, at 1:27, Kee Hinckley wrote:

> These are changes to
> ``/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Frameworks/OakMIME.framework/Versions/A/Resources``.
> There may be a local place it can be stored, I tried
> ``~Library/Application
> Support/MailMate/Frameworks/OakMIME.framework/Versions/A/Resources``
> and that didn't seem to work, but I may have screwed up part of that.
> I'll try again later.

The correct path is:

	~Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/specifiers.plist

But I looked it up in my own documentation and it's not currently
possible to add header shorthands to the file above:
http://manual.mailmate-app.com/customization#message_headers

I've changed that for the next update, but you still need to change the
`address` parser and you can currently only replace a parser. Maybe it
is better if you create a separate copy named `my_address` and then use
that instead. That way you are not going to ignore any changes I make to
the `address` parser in future updates of MailMate. Note that you are
deep into MailMate hacking here -- it is uncharted (and not officially
supported) territory and it can break in any future update.

General WARNING: Only make changes to this file if you have a backup of
your emails. Changing some of the parsers can change/break almost any
aspect of MailMate.