[MlMt] layout bug

Mon Apr 29 15:41:38 EDT 2013

On 29 Apr 2013, at 17:16, Michal Hruska wrote:

> Unfortunately I can confirm (release 3361) that when I hide mailboxes
> and relaunch, the mailboxes are displayed again. I tried several
> times.

The hidden mailboxes problem still exists for the widescreen layout, but
I'll look into that as well before releasing a new test version.

I've improved parts of the related code and fixed some issues with
respect to window cascading and full screen mode (it only worked for the
first window and it didn't work the first time MailMate was launched).

> Also, another minor issue is that when I hide the toolbar and switch
> to full screen view, the toolbar will be enabled again. So I switch it
> off, but when I leave the full screen view and enter it again, the
> toolbar is back again.

I'll note that I should look into that as well, but I have a vague
feeling I've looked into this problem once before without finding a
solution. We'll see.