[MlMt] layout bug

Michal Hruska michal at aq24.net
Mon Apr 29 11:16:30 EDT 2013

>> This is a dramatic improvement here, in that the (unwanted) mailbox
>> listing no longer occupies the entire window when MailMate is
>> relaunched; however, the browser still does not honor the “Hide
>> Mailboxes” state upon
>> relaunch:  if the mailbox list was hidden, it becomes visible upon
>> relaunch (albeit with a much more appropriate amount of real
>> estate!).
>
> Hmm, seems to work for me. Did you relaunch more than once? The fix
> requires that the test version is also used when quitting with a
> hidden mailbox outline. If yes, then which layout
> are you using?

Unfortunately I can confirm (release 3361) that when I hide mailboxes
and relaunch, the mailboxes are displayed again. I tried several times.

Also, another minor issue is that when I hide the toolbar and switch to
full screen view, the toolbar will be enabled again. So I switch it off,
but when I leave the full screen view and enter it again, the toolbar is
back again.

Michal