[MlMt] layout bug

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Tue Apr 30 10:08:13 EDT 2013

> On 27 Apr 2013, at 16:21, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
> Off topic: The test version also includes support for a live preview in the composer which could be useful for Markdown users. The preview can be
> enabled/disabled in the “View ▸ Layout” menu as well.

When I compose a new message the live preview shows the notification banner for signed/encrypted only after I have changed the layouts from "Preview at the bottom" to  "Preview at the right" or the other way around. It seems the banner does not refresh automatically. The same applies when I turn signing/encryption on/off. I need to change between the layout to see the correct banner.

Regards,

Thomas