[MlMt] mailmate randomly changes the sender address

David Levy entropydave at mac.com
Mon Apr 15 05:34:08 EDT 2013

Hi

I agree that the behaviour you are describing is problematic.  As you
say in your #2, MailMate should learn the correct sending account for
your address.

(The heuristic about matching domains is a clever one and desirable, but
I do not believe it is part of the existing functionality.)

Your experience is contrary to mine and what I believe is the correct
functionality in MailMate.  In short, it seems like a bug and you should
file it as such with Benny if he does not jump in on this thread.  I am
sure he would like to figure out why it is not working for you.

Good luck.

David.