[MlMt] lock ups

Timothy Wright timothy.g.wright at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:29:50 UTC 2012

It is definitely high on the memory side.
When I started this email, it was using 1.3GB of RAM. 5 minutes later it is
sitting at 1.71GB. It shows that I have 30mb out of 8GB of RAM free. Also
regularly sits at 50% CPU.

When I open the activity viewer in MM, I see no indication of throttling.

The total # of messages in the archive folders is not increasing. Perhaps
due to the large # of messages, it is reviewing all of them to make sure
they are synced up and that is taking ages, maybe never finishing? Just a
thought. I know nothing about how IMAP works.

Activity monitors shows no throttling.
I will send you the screen shot of what it shows.

I ran the commands in terminal and it did not create any logs. I have
restarted MM several time since then.
THoughts?

Thanks!

kind regards,