[MlMt] lock ups

Timothy Wright timothy.g.wright at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:18:01 UTC 2012

I am a new user.
Running a recent MBP on 10.8.2
I saw the posts about there being a bug and ran the command in terminal to
fid and also upgraded to the latest test release. Neither of these helped.
I am currently on 1.5 3119

I am using MM to access 2 different gmail accounts.
One has about 70,000 items and about 5GB and the other has about 130,000
items and about 12 GB.

I have let MM run overnight several days in a row and it never finishes
getting the archive folder(I followed the steps to mark "all mail" with an
"archive" label. The little spinny thing next to the archive folder is
always spinning.
Is it indexing and I just need to give it more time? I do understand that I
have a lot of emails.

It makes my mac unusable.

kind regards,

timothy wright