[MlMt] Moving Smartmailbox sets to other computers

MailMate MailMate at arcict.com
Sat Nov 24 11:54:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

As we have a number of users using MM i would like to configure on
different machines a number of "standard" smart mailboxes.

On the other hand we would like people to use and make their own smart
mailboxes.

- Is it possible to make our own  devider like MAILBOXES,  SOURCES ? ex
OUR_MAILBOXES

- how can we add a "folder"mailbox like MAILBOXES-Inbox ?
	i duplicated Examples but i don't have a count of unread mails from the
smartmilboxes inside

- what could be an easy way to transfer( and also update) these to/on
different workstations.

Thanks for your thoughts & insights.

Marc