[MlMt] New sent emails ending up in Drafts

Sat Mar 31 12:47:16 UTC 2012

On 30 Mar 2012, at 20:44, Neil Lee wrote:

> On 30 Mar 2012, at 13:20, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> But if your (David's) account or Neil's work account are not Gmail
>> accounts then the problem is more general. Another trigger could be
>> servers not supporting UIDPLUS. If you send me the server hostnames
>> then I can try connecting to them to see the server types and their
>> capabilities.
>
> Well, it's nice to know I didn't do something dumb with my config, at
> least. :)
>
> I have two servers I connect to - Google Apps and a Novell Groupwise
> machine that is, unfortunately, firewalled so it can't be reached
> outside of my work network. Happy to run any tests you might need if
> that helps, though!

It would be nice to know if the Groupwise server supports UIDPLUS. You
can see it if you open the Activity Viewer (⌘0) and then take the
account offline/online to trigger reconnections. Look for something like
this:

	C: A1 CAPABILITY
	S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE AUTH=PLAIN

In general, I need to be able to reproduce this problem or at least have
access to a user who can reproduce it.