[MlMt] New sent emails ending up in Drafts

Neil Lee neil at hushboom.com
Fri Mar 30 18:44:23 UTC 2012

On 30 Mar 2012, at 13:20, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> But if your (David's) account or Neil's work account are not Gmail
> accounts then the problem is more general. Another trigger could be
> servers not supporting UIDPLUS. If you send me the server hostnames
> then I can try connecting to them to see the server types and their
> capabilities.

Well, it's nice to know I didn't do something dumb with my config, at
least. :)

I have two servers I connect to - Google Apps and a Novell Groupwise
machine that is, unfortunately, firewalled so it can't be reached
outside of my work network. Happy to run any tests you might need if
that helps, though!

Neil